Friday, June 16, 2006

You know I don't believe in coincidences. Not really anyway. So when I saw the Singapore Idol lineup for this week, and counted 3 malay guys out of 7, CONSPIRACY flashed in big shiny pretty pretty letters across my mind. 2 weeks ago the entire lineup was Chinese with the obvious exception of Paul. I think that they're trying to minimise the chances of a malay guy winning again this year. Like to show that Singapore's talent is diversified. This way when only 2 guys get in, its blamed on the fans for not voting their favourites in. But let's face it. It is the Malays who are the most loyal to their own, and no one can deny they formed the majority vote for Taufik last year. Sure everyone liked him, but did you vote for him?

Anyway, I voted for Joakim. Once. He's cute in really a more original way than Paul. So totally deserved my sixty cents. And all I can say about that is it had better be inclusive of GST or I'm gonna bitch like hell when the phone bill comes.

No comments: